About the Firm
Greenville SC Employment Lawyer Fights for Employees’ Rights
Experienced South Carolina firm stands up for mistreated and injured workers
Employees face challenges every day in a legal environment that often seems tilted in favor of businesses. Even when you know you’re being mistreated, it can be difficult to assert your rights. The Mann Law Firm in Greenville turns the odds around with aggressive legal representation for a full range of employees’ rights cases. Whether you’re facing discrimination, sexual harassment, a preventable injury or some other type of unlawful action, attorney John Mann is committed to providing high-quality legal counsel. With more than 30 years of legal experience, he has the research and trial skills to take on the toughest employers. In employment and workers’ compensation cases, John Mann prepares a comprehensive argument to maximize the likelihood of a fair result.
Knowledgeable attorney handles discrimination and wage issues
Since 1991, the Mann Law Firm has successfully settled more than a thousand claims and completed hundreds of trials. Each client John Mann represents benefits from:
- Tough advocacy — You can count on strong advocacy from an attorney who is determined to achieve a favorable outcome.
- Individualized attention — The Mann Law Firm treats you with respect and develops a case strategy tailored to your particular situation and goals.
- Honest advice — John Mann listens attentively to your concerns and offers a prompt, honest assessment of your legal rights. As a client, you’re always in charge of your own case.
John Mann’s substantial experience in employment law includes serving as Staff Counsel for the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), in Washington, D.C.; as Assistant Summary Court Judge, at Travelers Rest, South Carolina; and as a Member of the South Carolina Employment and Labor Law Specialization Advisory Board.
During a free telephone consultation, you can learn how the law applies to your claim and discuss a potential course of action.
Areas of Practice
Proven advocate files workers’ compensation and sexual harassment claims
The Mann Law Firm delivers aggressive legal representation to workers in many types of cases, including those relating to:
- Wage and hour law — If you are not being paid properly for your work, the firm can take action to reverse wage and hour violations. Whether the situation relates to overtime pay, illegally low wages or failure to grant required leave, John Mann fights to obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Sexual harassment — Employees have the right to work in an environment free of sexual harassment. John Mann can explain quid pro quo and hostile work environment claims to help you determine if a cause of action exists.
- Wrongful termination — While South Carolina is an at-will employment state, it is possible to succeed in a wrongful termination complaint. Certain types of dismissals are legal violations, such as those that violate contracts or are the result of illegal discrimination.
- Workplace discrimination — If workplace discrimination is motivated by race, sex, religion, ethnicity, age or disability, the firm seeks appropriate relief through negotiations, administrative proceedings and litigation.
- Workers’ compensation — Suffering an injury on the job can have serious physical and financial consequences. You can rely on the Mann Law Firm to press for the workers’ compensation benefits that you are entitled to, such as reimbursement for medical costs and lost wages.
- Government workers’ law — The firm understands the special rules that apply in proceedings involving government workers and has secured successful outcomes for these employees.
Successful South Carolina employment attorneys team up with their clients. Attorney John Mann will be your trusted partner as you work together in pursuit of justice.
Contact a South Carolina employees’ rights lawyer for a free phone consultation
The Mann Law Firm represents South Carolina employees in job-related litigation and workers’ compensation matters. Please call 864-326-0535 or contact the firm online
to schedule a free telephone consultation. The firm’s office is in Greenville.