Search Site

What happens if my workers’ compensation claim is denied in South Carolina?

  • What happens if my workers' compensation claim is denied in South Carolina?
    • video
      Firm Name: Mann Law Firm, P.A.
      Duration: 01:24
      Date: 2021-11-12
      If you work in South Carolina and your employer, or its insurer, denies your workers’ comp claim, you can challenge that decision. Usually appeals are heard by a workers’ compensation board or an administrative law judge. If you and the insurance company are unable to resolve the dispute informally, a hearing will take place and the deciding authority will make its determination. A workers’ compensation attorney can review your denial and discuss the options available to you. Contact us for more information on how a Greenville workers compensation lawyer can help you.
Related Videos
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
Greenville Office
512 E North St
Greenville, South Carolina 29601
Phone: 864-326-0535
Fax: 864-233-5088
*Parking lot located behind the building.
  • "Thank you so much for responding…Again, you have been instrumental in helping me during a difficult time in my life. "  -Louise - February, 2017

  • "I want to thank you for taking this case and handling it as professionally as you did. I appreciate you and your knowledge of what you do. I will have no problem ever giving a recommendation to or for you. I look forward to seeing that check in the mail soon. "  -Joe - April, 2017

  • "I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for the time you gave me. You helped me focus my thoughts, and now the future appears filled with promise. Blessings sometimes do indeed arrive in unlikely packages. "  -Jim - January, 2018